Learn how to promote LoL Smurf Accounts the right way

 

LoL Smurf Accounts are very big in the world of League of Legends. People can’t stop talking about these accounts. Some are even very giddy about these accounts. It's easy to see why. A lot of people when they reach level 30 find that they get killed a lot. They get destroyed again and again and again. In fact, whatever fun they may have had playing League of Legends before they reached level 30 have simply gone up in smoke. It seems like regardless of how hard they try and regardless of how long they stay in front of their screen, they just can't manage to win.

The explanation is actually quite easy to see. You have to understand that in any kind of social setting, the 80 20 rules always applies. 80% of the results of any group is the product of the work of 20%. This is the reason why 20% of the world's population owns 80% of its assets. I'm talking about land, money, gold, you name it.

The same applies to League of Legends. Of all the victories that happen on that game system day after day, only 20% of the players come out on top. Now it doesn't really matter how hard the other 80% worked that 20% is still going to dominate. It's easy to see why people are discouraged. In fact, so many people get so discouraged that they actually are thinking of quitting the game.

Well, before you pull the plug on your League of Legends playing career, listen up. By buying LoL smurf accounts, you can crush a lot more players. Sure they have a lower skill level, but guess what? A lot of them are actually well on their way to level 30. They have the skills and awareness needed to do well in the game. It's only a matter of time.

Just because you're crushing them right now while at their lower levels doesn't mean you should feel bad. You shouldn't feel guilty about this because once they get to your level, they probably will beat you down time and time again without even thinking about it.

So do yourself a big favor. Enjoy yourself by playing with LoL smurf accounts. This may seem mean, cruel and unfair in the eyes of some people, but haters are gonna hate. You have to understand that if that 20% ever moves up and comes through, they will hand you your butt again and again. You can take that to the bank. It's guaranteed.

So do yourself a big favor. Have fun now while they are relative newbies and crush them. Teach them a hard lesson and guess what? They're actually going to thank you for it because you probably will teach them a few lessons that they needed to learn anyway. So don't feel too bad. Use those LoL smurf accounts the smart way and at least get some wins under your belt once you have reached level 30 in reality.